This page provides information on the processing of personal data of users (hereinafter the "User" or "Interested") who use the contact form accessible from the address www.parajumpers.it (hereinafter also just the "Site") and managed by DIANA E-COMMERCE CORPORATION SRL and Parajumpers SpA as independent data controllers. This is an information notice pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the "Regulation").
1. DATA HOLDER
DIANA E-COMMERCE CORPORATION SRL, with registered office in Torreglia (PD) at via San Daniele n. 137/139, 35038, P.I. 04630620278, e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter "Diana"), is the owner of the processing of personal data for all requests related to the sale of products offered on the Site (hereinafter the "Products"), such as the conditions of sales, withdrawal procedures and after-sales assistance.
Parajumpers SpA with registered office in Sestiere San Marco, No. 3877, Palazzo Corner Spinelli, 30124, Venice (hereinafter "Parajumpers SpA" or "Owner") is the owner of the processing of personal data for all other requests sent via the contact form, e.g. the request for information on the new collections, etc.
2. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)
Diana has appointed a data protection officer (DPO), who the interested party can contact by writing to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data processed by Parajumpers SpA and Diana are the data that the User voluntarily provides or that are collected through the Site during the dispatch of the contact form, such as, for example, personal data, contact details, data relating to purchases, navigation data and data banking.
4. PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data will be processed by Parajumpers SpA and Diana, as autonomous data controllers, based on the topics of the request, for
Purposes of management and verification of requests formulated through the contact form and for the related fulfilment of legal obligations in civil and fiscal matters as well as to defend or enforce a right and / or the prevention and verification of any fraud and other crimes or offenses.
Execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or of pre-contractual measures at the request of the same.
Legitimate interest of Parajumpers SpA and Diana.
For a period of 3 months from the acknowledgement of the User's request that, in the presence of legal obligations, the User's data may be kept for a period of time not exceeding 10 years.
In any case, the data collected through the Site can be stored by Parajumpers SpA and Diana, for longer periods of time than those indicated above, based on the legitimate interest of Parajumpers SpA and Diana, to defend or enforce a right and / or for the prevention and ascertainment of any fraud and other crimes or offenses within the terms allowed by the applicable laws in force.
5. NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) by the User is not mandatory but is necessary to verify the specific requests of the same according to the provisions of art. 4. Failure to provide the data marked with an asterisk, however, will make it impossible for the User to obtain confirmation of their requests. On the other hand, the release of data in the fields not marked with an asterisk, although it may be useful to facilitate relations with Parajumpers SpA and Diana, is optional and failure to indicate them does not prejudice the response of the User.
6. ADDRESSEES OF PERSONAL DATA AND DISTRIBUTION OF DATA
No data collected on the Site is subject to dissemination.
To pursue the purposes for which the data is collected, Parajumpers SpA and Diana may use the following categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as data processors:
• IT service providers, such as direct marketing, internet service and cloud computing;
• subjects that carry out logistics, warehousing, promotion, supply, sale and delivery of products and services of Parajumpers SpA and Diana;
• parties that provide customer assistance;
• studies and other subjects that provide assistance, advice and services, such as legal, tax, accounting, treasurers
technical-organizational, data processing, communication;
• parties that provide banking, financial, insurance and credit recovery services;
• subsidiaries, parent companies, investees and associates;
• public authorities and supervisory and control bodies;
• third party companies in the context of merger, acquisition or sale of the company or a branch of the same.
The updated list of the personal data processing managers is available on specific request to Parajumpers SpA and Diana through the methods indicated in paragraph 9 "Rights of the interested parties" which follows.
Personal data may also be known by authorized persons Parajumpers SpA and Diana to its processing, such as those responsible for processing orders, administration, customer service, information systems and marketing, IT systems and site management, the provision of site services, and technical personnel and commercial.
The Site and its services are not intended for minors and therefore Parajumpers SpA and Diana never knowingly disclose personal information about people under the age of 18.
8. TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Your personal data may be transferred, for the purposes for which it is collected, to the United States of America (USA) which is a country not belonging to the European Union.
The transfer of personal data to subjects located in the USA will take place exclusively by virtue of the subscription between Diana and / or Parajumpers SpA and the non-EU recipient subject to the standard contractual clauses adopted or approved by the European Union Commission (art. 46, paragraph II of the Regulation) or in any case to subjects registered in the Privacy Shield list, a self-certification mechanism for companies established in the USA that intend to receive personal data from the European Union in accordance with the execution decision (EU) 2016/1250 adopted by the European Commission on 12 July 2016.
To obtain a copy of these data, you can contact Diana and Parajumpers SpA, as indicated in paragraph 9 "Rights of the interested parties" below.
9. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
In relation to the data provided, the User, as an interested party to whom the personal data refers, has the right at any time to request:
• confirmation that personal data concerning them is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to obtain a copy thereof (Article 15 of the Regulation);
• the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning them, as well as the integration of the same where deemed incomplete, always in relation to the purposes of the processing (Article 16 of the Regulation);
• the cancellation of personal data in the cases referred to in art. 17 of the Regulation;
• the limitation of treatment in the cases referred to in art. 18 of the Regulation;
• to oppose the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the Regulation);
• data portability (Article 20 of the Regulation);
• if he or she has expressly consented to the processing of such personal data for one or more specific purposes (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the Rules), to revoke the consent without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
To exercise these rights, the interested party will have to contact Diana for all requests related to the sale of products offered on the Site
by post: Torreglia (PD) via San Daniele no. 137/139, 35038, or
• via e-mail: email@example.com,
and for all other requests to Parajumpers SpA
via post: Viale Italia, 33 - 31040 - SEGUSINO (TV) - Italy, or
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party, if registered on the Site, may also exercise the right to revoke the consent eventually provided by accessing the "My account" section on the Website or, where registered for the newsletter service, through the link contained in each communication received from Parajumpers SpA
Finally, please note that the interested party, having recourse to the assumptions, also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data as designated control authority.