RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
If you are not satisfied with your order, you may exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 working days from the date you receive the consignment (the working days are calculated from the proven date of delivery). The products must be returned undamaged and with the warranty band still attached to each garment.
Terms for correctly exercising the right to withdrawal
To be able to exercise your right to withdrawal you must respect these simple terms to enable receiving the refund for your purchase:
- Your notification that you wish to return the products must be received by our Customer Care department within 14 working days at most from the date you received the delivery, otherwise your refund request will not be taken into consideration.
- The returned products must be sent in a single dispatch and, preferably, in their original packing. Product refunds will not be accepted if the products refer to the same order but are dispatched separately.
- The products must be returned complete and without any signs of having been used or damaged.
- The products must be returned with the warranty band intact. Therefore if you try a garment on, do not remove the warranty band because the returned products will not be accepted without.
Fill the return application by entering your order detail (if you haven't registered yet, please click here). After completing the application, you will get a confirmation by email giving you the authorization from our Customer Care to proceed with shipment.
Send the products to:
Diana E-Commerce Corporation S.r.l.
Via San Daniele 137/139
35038 Torreglia (PD) ITALY
After receiving the returns, we will assess their conditions, we will recondition them and close the return application file. You can follow the status of the return application in any moment by entering your reserved area.
If all directions are followed, Parajumpers will reimburse the price of the purchased products. Please remember Parajumpers can't change the items but only reimburse the cost of the returned items.
Refusal to accept the returns by Parajumpers
In the event the terms listed above are not respected, or if the returned products are damaged or have been used, Parajumpers reserves the right to refuse the return. In this case, you may decide to receive the purchased products back, but the dispatch costs will be your responsibility. You will not be able to refuse to accept the consignment.
Send your return from the country in which you placed the order. We will not accept the returns from the different countries.click here
The full refund for the products will be made within 30 days at latest from the date the returns have been received. The time for the refund could vary depending on the payment method you used, to be precise:
- Credit card: the technical time for receiving the refund depends on the bank that issued your card. The value credit date will be the same as the debit date.
- PayPal: the refund will be made directly to your PayPal account and you will see it after a couple of days. PayPal will send you a notification of the refund.