If you are not satisfied with your order, you may exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 working days from the date you receive the consignment (the working days are calculated from the proven date of delivery). The products must be returned undamaged.
To be able to exercise your right to withdraw you must respect these simple terms to receive a refund for your purchase:
- The notification that you wish to return the products must be received by our Customer Care department within a maximum of 14 working days from the proven date of delivery. Refund requests made after 14 days will not be processed.
- Returned products must be sent in a single dispatch and, preferably, in their original packing. Product refunds will not be accepted if the products refer to the same order but are dispatched separately.
- Products must be returned complete and without any signs of having been used or damaged.
In the event the terms listed above are not respected, or if the returned products are damaged or have been used Parajumpers reserves the right to refuse to accept or process the returned item. In this case, you may decide to receive the purchased products back, but the dispatch costs will be your responsibility. You will not be able to refuse to accept the consignment.
Returns of orders from countries other than those in which they were delivered will not be accepted.
The full refund for the products will be made within 14 days at latest from the date the returned items are received. The timeframe for the refund may vary depending on the payment method you used. Specifically:
- Credit card: the technical time for receiving the refund depends on the bank that issued your card. The value credit date will be the same as the debit date.
- PayPal: the refund will be made directly to your PayPal account and it will be available after a couple of days. PayPal will send you a notification of the refund.
- Cash on delivery: you must have a bank account to be able to receive the refund. Our Customer Care department will contact you to define the details for refunding you with the due amount.