This page provides information on how Ape & Partners S.p.A manages personal data of individuals (hereinafter the "User" or "Interested") who request information about the availability of a product on this website www.parajumpers.it (hereinafter the "Site"). This is an information notice pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the "Regulation").
1. DATA HOLDER
The data controller is Ape & Partners S.p.A. with registered office in Sestiere San Marco n. 3877 - Palazzo Corner Spinelli, 30124, Venice, e-mail Privacy@apepartners.com, P.I. 00648720266 (hereinafter the "Owner" or "Ape & Partners S.p.A.").
2. CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
Personal data processed by Ape & Partners S.p.A. is that provided voluntarily by the User or which is collected via the Site during the request, such as contact data, browsing data and the product object of the request.
3. PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND STORAGE PERIOD
The User's personal data will be processed by Ape & Partners S.p.A. for
Feedback from the User request and update on the availability of the requested product
Execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or of pre-contractual measures at their request.
Until the User acknowledges the availability of the requested product
4. NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of personal data by the User is not mandatory but it is necessary to proceed with the confirmation of the request and the failure to provide the requested data will make it impossible for their request to be answered.
5. DISTRIBUTION OF DATA
No data collected on the Site is subject to dissemination.
To pursue the purposes for which the data is collected, the Owner may use the following categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as data processors:
• IT service providers, such as direct marketing, internet service and cloud computing;
• subjects that carry out warehouse logistics, promotion, supply, sale and delivery of the owner's products and services;
• studies and other subjects that provide assistance, advice and services of a legal, tax, accounting, economic-financial, technical-organizational, data processing, communication nature;
• subsidiaries, parent companies, investees and associates;
• public authorities and supervisory and control bodies;
• third party companies in the context of merger, acquisition or sale of the company or a branch of the same.
The updated list of the Data Processors of personal data is available upon specific request to the Owner through the methods indicated in paragraph 9 "Rights of the interested parties" below.
Personal data may also be known by persons authorized by Ape & Partners S.p.A. for the following processing, such as those responsible for fulfilling orders, administration, customer service, information systems and marketing, IT systems and site management, the provision of site services, and technical and commercial personnel.
The Site and its services are not intended for minors and therefore the Owner does not knowingly collect the personal data of persons under the age of 18.
7. TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Your personal data may be transferred, for the purposes for which it is collected, to the United States of America (USA) which is a country not belonging to the European Union.
The transfer of personal data to subjects located in the USA will take place exclusively by virtue of the subscription between Ape & Partners S.p.A. and the non-EU recipient subject to the standard contractual clauses adopted or approved by the European Union Commission (art. 46, paragraph II) or in any case to subjects registered in the Privacy Shield list, a self-certification mechanism for companies established in the USA that intend to receive personal data from the European Union in accordance with the execution decision (EU) 2016/1250 adopted by the European Commission on 12 July 2016.
To obtain a copy of this data, you can contact Ape & Partners SpA, as indicated in the paragraph "Rights of the interested parties" below.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
In relation to the data provided, the User, as an interested party to whom the personal data refers, has the right at any time to ask the Owner:
• confirmation that personal data concerning him or her is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to obtain a copy thereof (Article 15 of the Regulation);
• the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her, as well as the integration of the same where deemed incomplete, always in relation to the purposes of the processing (Article 16 of the Regulation);
• the cancellation of personal data in the cases referred to in art. 17 of the Regulation;
• the limitation of the treatment in the cases referred to in art. 18 of the Regulation;
• to oppose the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the Regulation);
• data portability (Article 20 of the Regulation);
• if he has expressly consented to the processing of such personal data for one or more specific purposes (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the Rules), to revoke the consent without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
To exercise these rights, the interested party must contact the Data Controller, Ape & Partners S.p.A:
• via post: Viale Italia, 33 - 31040 - SEGUSINO (TV) - Italy, or
• via e-mail: email@example.com
The interested party, if registered on the Site, may also exercise the right to revoke the consent eventually given by accessing the "My account" section on the Website or, where registered for the newsletter service, through the link contained in each newsletter received from Ape & Partners SpA.
Finally, please note that the interested party, having recourse to the assumptions, also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data as control authority according to the established procedures.