Customer Care Management
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
If you are not satisfied with your order, you may exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 working days from the date you receive the consignment (the working days are calculated from the proven date of delivery). The products must be returned undamaged and with the warranty band still attached to each garment.
Terms for correctly exercising the right to withdrawal
To be able to exercise your right to withdrawal you must respect these simple terms to enable receiving the refund for your purchase:
- Your notification that you wish to return the products must be received by our Customer Care department within 14 working days at most from the date you received the delivery, otherwise your refund request will not be taken into consideration.
- The returned products must be sent in a single dispatch and, preferably, in their original packing. Product refunds will not be accepted if the products refer to the same order but are dispatched separately.
- The products must be returned complete and without any signs of having been used or damaged.
- The products must be returned with the warranty band intact. Therefore if you try a garment on, do not remove the warranty band because the returned products will not be accepted without.
Requesting a return
To exercise the right to withdrawal, you must enter your reserved area and following the guided procedure. Your return request will be communicated to our Customer Care Department, who will evaluate whether it can be authorised or not: you will receive authorisation confirmation by email from our Customer Care Department, which will give you the link to follow to access the reserved area and print the label you must glue onto the returned package. Once we have received the returned products, we will evaluate their condition, reprocess them and proceed with closing your request. You will be constantly updated by email and you can follow the progress of your request at any time in your reserved area.
Remember that Parajumpers will not change the products, only refund the cost of the returned garments.
If the above terms are all respected, Parajumpers will refund the full price for the purchased products or, if you prefer, will give you a “credit” that you can use in our website for your next purchase.
DISPATCH METHOD AND COSTS
You may return the products in the manner you prefer, by an express courier or the normal postal service.
The dispatch costs are your responsibility in the event:
- The garment size you purchased is not correct.
- The product you purchased does not come up to your expectations.
The dispatch costs are our responsibility in the event:
- One or more of the products you receive do not correspond to your order.
- The products you receive have clear manufacturing faults.
In this case, we will arrange the collection by our express courier for you to return the product without having to pay any dispatch costs.
Returns will be sent to the following address:
Via San Daniele 137/139
35038 Torreglia (PD) ITALY
Refusal to accept the returns by Parajumpers
In the event the terms listed above are not respected, or if the returned products are damaged or have been used, Parajumpers reserves the right to refuse the return. In this case, you may decide to receive the purchased products back, but the dispatch costs will be your responsibility. You will not be able to refuse to accept the consignment.
Send your return from the country in which you placed the order. We will not accept the returns from the different countries.
The full refund for the products will be made within 30 days at latest from the date the returns have been received. The time for the refund could vary depending on the payment method you used, to be precise:
- Credit card: the technical time for receiving the refund depends on the bank that issued your card. The value credit date will be the same as the debit date.
- PayPal: the refund will be made directly to your PayPal account and you will see it after a couple of days. PayPal will send you a notification of the refund.
- Cash on delivery: you must have a bank account to be able to receive the refund. Our Customer Care department will contact you to define the details for refunding you with the amount due.